The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just curious because my dealer (sales manager) I believe said that all orders technically get bumped up to priority 1 just before they're built. Just part of the process/technicality. But then there are the priority 1's that occur because something happened to your order or some action occurred to get your dealer, regional rep, Ford involved and they decide you deserve to get priority 1 and thus an immediate build.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd ya pull that off?

I went and talked with my dealer. 8 weeks into it and still unscheduled. The dealer had the allocation for it (no Raptors ordered this year) and no reason why it wasn't getting picked up. He in turn got a hold of his Regional Rep and she was able to elevate it to priority 01. So Im happy today.... Lets see what tomorrow holds. :Pshyco:

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got back to the states two weeks ago and called the dealer to find out my truck was in the process of being built!!!!! :) Should be at the dealership this week, was the ETA! I ordered a S-cab terrain......... SOOO EXCITED!!!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it is just being built, it will likely take a few weeks yet. Not sure how he thinks you'll get it that fast.

hntnrptrz

Reaction score
Hello all. First post, I've been watching the forum for a while, lots of great info here. I have a '13 SCREW 801A on order that was built 3/26 and had a scheduled deliver date of 4/14. I called the dealer yesterday to check the status and was told that there was a carpet issue at Ford that was holding up my truck. Has anyone else heard of such an issue or is the dealer getting bad info from MI? I've even seen the dealer's status screen showing the truck sitting at the Dearborn railyard on 3/29. This makes me wonder, why would they update the truck's location to be at the rail yard on the 29th but now 2+ weeks later they're getting a different story. Just hoping someone has some feedback for me.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. First post, I've been watching the forum for a while, lots of great info here. I have a '13 SCREW 801A on order that was built 3/26 and had a scheduled deliver date of 4/14. I called the dealer yesterday to check the status and was told that there was a carpet issue at Ford that was holding up my truck. Has anyone else heard of such an issue or is the dealer getting bad info from MI? I've even seen the dealer's status screen showing the truck sitting at the Dearborn railyard on 3/29. This makes me wonder, why would they update the truck's location to be at the rail yard on the 29th but now 2+ weeks later they're getting a different story. Just hoping someone has some feedback for me.

I and I think "We" have heard nothing of carpet recalls. Trucks are being delivered daily to a lot of luckier-than-me members.