The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood I know you get asked this a million times is there any info you could give me on my order please?

Ordered 2/13/2013
Order # 3075
Dealer # F53479
Priority 10

I ordered the truck out of A KS DLR and am having a courtesy delivery here in Vegas.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Josh

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, here is the latest status;

White SuperCrew
Lux Package
Tailgate Step
Forged Bead Locks
Spray in bed liner
2.5-inch Ready Lift Leveling kit

Ordered 2-6
DORA 2-7
VIN 3-7
Build date 3-18 changed to 3-25
Window Sticker 3-21
Build date 3-28
ETA 4-8, but SVT said that may change

I see the light at the end fo the tunnel. I will keep everyone updated.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's another Thursday PullDay... Should I check to see if I'm scheduled? Or, as I'm sure I won't be scheduled, not call and not have to put up with the "Sorry sir your pickup is still unscheduled" reply?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's another Thursday PullDay... Should I check to see if I'm scheduled? Or, as I'm sure I won't be scheduled, not call and not have to put up with the "Sorry sir your pickup is still unscheduled" reply?

I would call, but that's just me. I feel your pain though, I would look forward to every thursday, then call and hear "unscheduled" and would be totally bummed out. The next week, same thing. Until that one week they finally tell you its build week. Great feeling! But the wait gets even harder once its scheduled.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received information that my Raptor has reached its final destination by railcar and is waiting to be transported by truck to the dealer. It will be here any day now and I am waiting patiently. On Monday it will be 9 weeks from time of order so I think that is good based on what I have seen posted by other people so I cannot complain.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received information that my Raptor has reached its final destination by railcar and is waiting to be transported by truck to the dealer. It will be here any day now and I am waiting patiently. On Monday it will be 9 weeks from time of order so I think that is good based on what I have seen posted by other people so I cannot complain.

9 Weeks is one of the fastest turnarounds I've ever heard of.

Nate489

Reaction score
Its official!!! My Raptors birthday is 3/26/13!! Pretty crazy i got my VIN on 3/15/13 and I looked n Tuesday and already have a window sticker. So Happy!!!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood would you mind giving me a shipping update? Hearing different things from dealer and SVT, trying to get some idea when it's going to show up.

VIN: 1ftfw1r66dfb89441

Much appreciated as always.