The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered around the same time as you.. I'm contemplating calling SVT today to see if my order was finally pulled(They are pulled Thursday I think). On the other hand, I don't think I want to know if it's again going to sit at least another week unscheduled!

I ordered a week before you guys and just got scheduled last week - so if you didn't get pulled yesterday then next week is looking good.

The only variable is the mysterious reason some guys got pushed back a week and why some got moved forward. If you have the mystery component causing the delay then you may have a couple more weeks to wait.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI:

My build day is holding for Monday, March 25th still. No further delays yet! Let's hope so because this coming Tuesday would be window sticker day. Of course some of us thought that last week...lol. New ETA April 8th (also one week later compared to last week).

GL to my fellow March 25th build people!