The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aggiestro

Reaction score
My dealer was telling me all orders get upgraded to priority 1 just before they're built or pulled. I can't remember exactly how he stated it. Maybe blood can clarify. But I'd be shocked if you're not pulled tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Is your build day March 6th? Check at midnight eastern tonight.

Yep, March 6. Will do!

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was telling me all orders get upgraded to priority 1 just before they're built or pulled. I can't remember exactly how he stated it. Maybe blood can clarify. But I'd be shocked if you're not pulled tomorrow.

Ahhh that explains it! Otherwise I wanted to know who he slipped some benjamins to.

122racing

Reaction score
Hi Blood,
Is there anything you can tell me or is it too early? Truck was ordered on 2/12 from dealer F11458 and my order number is 0212.

thanks
Darryl

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*edited*

Nevermind. Got my build week of 3/11. Dang, really wanted to have the truck that following weekend for a camping trip. Oh well, there's always next time.

Last edited:

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood I know you get asked this a million times is there any info you could give me on my order please?

Order # 3075
Dealer # F53479
Priority 10

I ordered the truck out of A KS DLR and am having a courtesy delivery here in Vegas.

Thank you in advance for you time.

Josh