The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove by my dealership 2x this weekend, and as of 4pm my truck still isn't here.

I guess I'll hope for tomorrow.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove by my dealership 2x this weekend, and as of 4pm my truck still isn't here.

I guess I'll hope for tomorrow.

Know the feeling. Mine is supposed to be delivered to dealer tomorrow. However, as of yesterday, it is still sitting 100 miles away (since 12/31).......it will get here.....

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I know my truck should be here tomorrow, any change in eta blood? Thank you.

DFB10016

same.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Know the feeling. Mine is supposed to be delivered to dealer tomorrow. However, as of yesterday, it is still sitting 100 miles away (since 12/31).......it will get here.....

should get a call today.

lngebrown

Reaction score
So now that I know my truck was built (Thanks to Blood) where do we find the information on when the truck is shipped to the dealer? Is there some other indicator on the sticker?

Smoothlander

Reaction score
Unloaded off the truck this morning! Thank you VERY much for the updates blood!

IMAG1519.jpg

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
It appears that some progress may be taking place with my Raptor. Spoke with my dealer at 4:30 on Friday afternoon, and was promised an update later Friday evening...Friday evening came and went with no update. I called SVT this morning...same story..."Our last update shows that as of 12/22/12 your Raptor is sitting in the railyard in Kansas City awaiting transport." I called Allied, gave them the last 8 of my VIN, and they found my truck in thier system ths time. I was told that they were taking deliveries for another shipping company that had gone belly up, and my truck was part of that delivery. Not really certain that I'm buying that, but regardless, the Allied rep I spoke with told me to call back this afternoon and he would have more nfo for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Allied's data base is a day or two behind actual operations and my truck is arriving today! Wishful thinking, I know.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I also need to check my spelling more often.