The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is in Cottage Grove also! Harblar what part of the cities are you from?

The part in South Dakota! Hahaha ;-)

Getting really close now. I can almost smell the new car scent... Raptors smell like gun powder and hotwings, right?

Thanks again blood! You, sir, are awesome. If you ever find yourself in northeast South Dakota, I owe you a beer or two! Woot!!

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well called svt today and (I am so impressed with Fords inability to schedule that I am getting burned out) Wooohoooo still unscheduled priority 10.

Order date 8/10/12
Build date: Who knows, Ford sure doesn't.

I just do not understand why they can't figure out when a vehicle is ordered when it's going to be built (even with dealer allotment). It should not be so hard the dealers do not even understand it. At least the svt guys are always courteous and nice on the phone.

Rant over sorry

Sorry to hear that. I order mine around the same time as you and i picked it up last week.

Hang in there, is worth it.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I know it varies widely on how long it takes for your order to get pulled but how many weeks is the average? And after how many weeks should I start to get pissed off that it has not been pulled yet? I know they pull them every Thursday night. I'm getting jealous the rest of my family has gotten their new cars since the storm :( haha

Like the member below this post explain i think it depends on how good a dealer you have (able to sell vehicles) and somewhat material allocation.

I order last week July first week of August time frame and i got mine last week.

I have read from other members here that order around the same time and some got theirs a month ago, while others still not even schedule to be built.

I have also read some other people gotten their trucks in a 4 weeks and a few 6 weeks.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now my ******** truck has been sitting in a lot in RI waiting to be put on a truck and driven an hour and a half to Cape Cod...for FIVE DAYS! I'm getting pretty sick of this stuff. I called the dealer today and said send me a dealer plate, I'm going to get it and drive the damn thing back myself. No dice he says, they tried to do that this morning but the shipping company said no, you can't do that.....but when it gets to the cape they just leave it at the ferry dock to come over on the next available boat to Nantucket. WTF?!

Dealer said e shipping company is waiting for more vehicles to make the "trip" to the cape.

IS THIS TOTAL BS AND IF SO WHAT CAN I DO?

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like BS to me. My dealer called me, told me it was at the rail yard. Asked me if I wanted to wait for a full transport or have him send a driver for it. In my case I didn't want a shag boy putting any miles, let alone the first 30, on my truck. I also couldn't make the trip with him due to a work conflict. I waited, three days but by choice.

I'd pushback on that.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called today and dealer said mine is sitting on a ramp in Michigan waiting to ship.

I wonder how long that usually takes?