The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been delivered! I'm sitting in Denver now waiting to change planes for KC. One problem though, my sales guy is off today!! **** me. My question is, do I wait until tomorrow and go through my sales guy or swing by the dealer this evening and see what they can do tonight? I don't want to screw my sales guy over.

Any thoughts fellas?

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been delivered! I'm sitting in Denver now waiting to change planes for KC. One problem though, my sales guy is off today!! **** me. My question is, do I wait until tomorrow and go through my sales guy or swing by the dealer this evening and see what they can do tonight? I don't want to screw my sales guy over.

Any thoughts fellas?

You would think he could swing by on his day off to do the paperwork, if not he'll still get his commission. Plan B sleep in the truck till he gets in tomorrow am.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any thoughts fellas?

Good Lord, that blows. I would go by the dealer and check the truck out. One more night at this rate won't kill you. This way, you can see what kind of shape it is and compare it to when they detail it up for you. We are all happy for you Major, it's been a long road. Best of luck!

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood sorry to bug you again but can you check on my order one more time.

Dealer: F71072
Order: B349

It was priority 10 last time you checked for me. I just talked to my dealer today and he said they were not scheduled to get anymore 13s for the year. Which sucks cause I ordered back in mid July.

Many thanks Blood many thanks.

compisnada

Reaction score
Hello

I am new to the forum so hello to everyone keeping me posted on there build times etc. It makes me a feel a little better. The wait is driving me nuts and i would like a little help tracking my order, so Blood if you could please check the status of my order that would be great!

Dealer # f41416
order # f444

I am showing a priority of 99 and I hope that is just a number of no significance.

Thanks-

Mr I feel like I am 5 fricken years old again due to this wait!