The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnlyKetchup

Reaction score
Officially starting to get impatient. According to SVT yesterday, my truck has been about an hour from my dealer since 5/14, still not delivered. Now just hoping it is delivered and ready to be picked up by Friday.

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called today. My truck is in California (Wait, I live in AZ). They expect it Wed or Thurs. But I'm out of town until Fri. Scheduled pickup for sat 9am. Monday I get the front windows tinted and Xpel on the front. Line-X next week and then I install the Roll-X and bed mat.

It's been a long wait, ordered 1/20/13.

ZakGSXR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood

If you can give me an update, that would be great? I'm getting different stories from the dealer and want to confirm status on my truck. Vin 1FTFW1R61DFC66278

Thanks in advance,
Zak

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer called today. My truck is in California (Wait, I live in AZ). They expect it Wed or Thurs. But I'm out of town until Fri. Scheduled pickup for sat 9am. Monday I get the front windows tinted and Xpel on the front. Line-X next week and then I install the Roll-X and bed mat.

It's been a long wait, ordered 1/20/13.

Good news! Glad to see orders from Tom Jones getting filled. I ordered 3/19

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood

If you can give me an update, that would be great? I'm getting different stories from the dealer and want to confirm status on my truck. Vin 1FTFW1R61DFC66278

Thanks in advance,
Zak

from what i see the shipping company has it. the scheduled ship date is 6/11 eta6/17 that is always give or take a week and depends on other orders being shipped in your direction.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood looked into mine from Tom Jones as well and its all good too. Anyone looking should ask for Denny. He made my buying experience very easy and hassle free and got back to me exactly when he said he would.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I haven't ever participated in this thread before, but I would like to thank Blood for all the selfless work he has put in for FRF. Just cruising through this thread, page after page with requests for Blood, and him coming through on every one of them asap. Really impressed. You're a good guy in my book.

I think it's fair to say on behalf of everyone here, thanks for carrying the heavy burden of back-end updates and support, Blood. A lot of guys would be in the dark without you.