The Number 01 Snoball 2015 Entry GIVEAWAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Locutus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not been in for quite a while. Should have road up there last week when I was in Wilmington. Only had a few days there to help parents with home repairs.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My active service ended over thirty years ago... and will be in Australia or Taiwan at that time.
But thanks for including me in the list (make me feel young again))

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks @Steve-O but I already had a slot and had to give it back because my vacation request was denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that SUCKS..
My Company decided to have its Annual Meeting and other crap that week and my whole team is supposed to be in Denver the week of the 19th. So I probably will be parking my truck Tuesday at the airport in Michigan and flying to denver for the rest of the week and then picking it back up Friday to drive back down.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good stuff!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the mention and thinking about us, but I am currently in a course and will not be able to attend. I will eventually, but unfortunately it won't be this year. Thank you and good luck!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that SUCKS..
My Company decided to have its Annual Meeting and other crap that week and my whole team is supposed to be in Denver the week of the 19th. So I probably will be parking my truck Tuesday at the airport in Michigan and flying to denver for the rest of the week and then picking it back up Friday to drive back down.
There are some others coming from Denver. @rocknink

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796727

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

I have not been in for quite a while. Should have road up there last week when I was in Wilmington. Only had a few days there to help parents with home repairs.
Anytime you are close by give me a shout.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

How about you @Sliver Raptor?

Last edited:

RandM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thought Joe, but I'm no longer active... been out 3 years now. Hopefully we'll make it to one, just not this year.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Desertrat83 for the opportunity and @Yukon Joe for the mention, unfortunately I too cannot make it. Even if I could get the time off I wouldn't be able to fund the trip... 3 month olds are expensive.