The "mystery" Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised people like this bumper. It looks weak. Less aggressive than the factory bumper, and way way less aggressive than the ADD stealth. The lines don't even flow with the truck....or better yet, lines? What lines??

..and after you hit a deer and destroy your entire truck let me know, I'll sell you my factory bumper back which might stand a chance to save your truck next time.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overall, I like the low-profile concept. Especially since I ordered the front camera. My biggest critique for this one though is the removal of the stock front tow hooks. I do like the large "stepping area" for working in the engine bay, though. Compare that to a similar one I've seen that has the light bar sitting on top and nothing protecting it. Just my thoughts.

- YODA:Jedi:

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Wow I'm surprised people like this bumper. It looks weak. Less aggressive than the factory bumper, and way way less aggressive than the ADD stealth. The lines don't even flow with the truck....or better yet, lines? What lines??

..and after you hit a deer and destroy your entire truck let me know, I'll sell you my factory bumper back which might stand a chance to save your truck next time.

I like it being less "obtrusive" compared to the bigger stealth or something. I would think its stronger than the stock bumper too, thats just some molded metal. I would like to see the rigid "fit" or flow better with it. Almost looks like an after thought there, but still good.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it being less "obtrusive" compared to the bigger stealth or something. I would think its stronger than the stock bumper too, thats just some molded metal. I would like to see the rigid "fit" or flow better with it. Almost looks like an after thought there, but still good.

In addition, the other "pre-runner" bumpers look like every other pre-runner bumper, and IMO, they just don't fit in well with the Raptors looks...unlike this new bumper, i just looks so right on the Raptor and the integration of the 30 inch light bar is awesome.

To each there own.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i love the way this thing cant wait to see the pics ....one thing i would like to see changed possibly the light bar recessed into the bumper is all ....dont actualy change the bumper just possibly recess the light bar ...or the brackets for wateva light bar you chose

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The rigid is square, the bumper is rounded. It looks like the truck is sticking out its tongue, except it has a cleft palette.

Yep, to each their own.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For Wicked:

You state that you've pushed yours into production. Do you have CAD drawings/renderings that you can post for a visual of your product? Also, when you make mine, I hope that I can fit both my lights on there.