The game is over - Raptor911, SSWIM, Johnkn, EMPAC623

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MORE MAMULA LIES. caught again.

Above Mamula stated that he put $5k down, yet on 18-Dec he stated:

"Left it for bedliner, I am in a long list to get it done. I was scheduled for today but was promised Thursday. I live 2 hrs from the dealer. Picking it up Friday or Saturday this week.
And don't worry I put 70% down.
In fact I will pick it up as soon as he is done with it. Just to **** you off the more.
You think I will start a thread to buy tonneau cover for the hell of it? SMFH.

Not only will I show the raptor, but promise to show my down payment as well.
Put down close to 70% of my raptor price.

Karma is a bitch. Can't wait to put a big smile on u haters face.
Just because I like buying cheap doesn't make me raptor poor. I said it earlier but some of you cant see past my character! Enjoy the show to come mate!
Last edited: Dec 18, 2018"

And guys, the reason his interest rate was 6.5% (if he's not also lying about that) is that he probably financed it for 84 months and didn't financially qualify for better rates. His rate was probably more like 10%

You have put a smile on my face!
Wouldn't believe you would fall for it.
Go and cuddle with you political mom Hillary.
She will take care of you!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. He was going to send it to but changed his mind, saying that I am one of the haters.
Yes I sent you a message of what you wrote to me. Tell me that I am wrong. Yes you did hate on my discount!
I really meant to show it to you. But if you agree to my bet, I will give it to you, but I will take your $500 because I really put 70% down

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.5% apr? Holly hell you got screwed ... and not by a woman. You got screwed by THE MAN.

And all the $$ you saved from your unbelievable negotiating skills, you will end up giving it to the bank.

BTW ... my apr rate is 60% less than you.

Karma is a BITCH!
Dumb son of a bitch.
You didn't show up when I blasted all your lies, now I trolled you weak ass hater friend Johnny de femina, you come running to fulfill your hateful fantasy! I could have created a new thread with this! You mudafuckas crack me up. You are the best gift to any troll in the world! Can't wait for more. I will set another bait soon!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have spent a LOT more time shopping your interest rate rather than the most discount. That is over 2 percent worse than the worst interest rate I was offered. Why so high??
Trolled my haters and 3 out of 4 fell for it. Raptor empac, and Johnny. Surprise SSWIM didn't show up

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70K loan and he put down 5.1? So he paid 75,100 for the car? That’s not 5,000 off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at me and look at you!
Which one of our sorry ass look dumb as **** now?

You are the same idiot that made up lies about how my dealer told you that I didn't buy my raptor. Any more lies? Why didn't you prove me wrong? But I got all ur haters. :biggun:
It's funny that you cannot see past my troll. Troll and broke are not the same. When u learn it, you will recognize game.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a Trump boy. I can't be broke, cause my president ain't broke Dammit!
We will keep Winning! I will build a wall over theses fools soon. The wall just got ten feet higher!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6.5%????

I dont know if I believe that anybody would pay that high an interest rate. I'd have to see the sale sheet.

Which by the way, has anybody actually seen?
Smart man. I believe you are a real man indeed!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be installing my tonneau cover.
And yes it will be similar to johnnys tonneau. Shocked that I know the tonneau you bought?
Retrax mx (retractable).
Will update my pics with the tonneau. Enjoy the show.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EMPAC623 said:
You just answered for us. No truck. Such an annoying ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623 said:
Cause you’re a troll and I’ve called you out several times and you say you’ll back it up. So we are all waiting...

SSWIM said:
No kidding. Amazing people would waste time spouting info which has no merit. It’s a shame that the info is tainted also. Many on here put faith in many of these posts which don’t seem to have any accountability whatsoever. Oh well. It’s the internet so it must be true right. Believe me. I said so. Lol.

SSWIM said:
Shouldn't you be out buying your Raptor?????

Sam

EMPAC623 you knew I was a troll, but keep falling for my bait.
You are officially the dumbest person in this thread. See you comment above the first one.
By the way I got my 2019 before you did. Karma is a bitch!

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the emails. Don’t need to post them. You were just caught by your own post saying 70% down now saying 5% down at a horrible rate. Not much of a deal and it was never a custom 2019 how you wanted it you bought it with extras you talked shit about. And you have no sense of English language and typing so stop being mad at us you can’t speak English properly and have poor credit. Nice apartment complex parking lot the pics are in too, Section 8? Or living with mom to afford the deal of a lifetime on a new home too?

Last edited: