The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardworker

Reaction score
im really excited!!!

to win a ford raptor will be the greatest thing that will ever happned to me! my dream will come true i want to own a raptor.. it will be my dads and my truck!!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Our family loved our old Ford F150.

I am totally eager to win this Raptor for my Hubby. :mwah1:

when i heard about this FRF giveaway i jumped on it. i would really want to enter the contest. my dad really loves the truck. my mother had to go the hospitol so currently we can not afford a raptor right now so please help that truck is bad ass!!

for my sister graduation gift my dad bought her a brand new bmw!! and i just graduated from school and ive been wanting a truck. the raptor will show my sister whats up haha. we currently can not afford a raptor because of my mothers hospitol bill.

to win a ford raptor will be the greatest thing that will ever happned to me! my dream will come true i want to own a raptor.. it will be my dads and my truck!!

i just turned 18 and i wanted a truck for my d-day but that didnt happened. to win the raptor will be awesome for my famliy!

the raptor is the best truck out there for offroading its a 6.2 and supercharged damm!!!!

i would really love to win the grand prize for my truck!!!!!

official entered to win this truck, i am all in !!!
:Grenade:
please read the first post in this thread. we are not giving away a Raptor truck, we are giving away aftermarket parts FOR a Raptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.