The Fast Lane Truck 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
your f150 didn't have paddle shifters so you wouldn't of been able to do that. all you felt was the pause of the computer... trust me they "think" a lot after you mash the gas.

anti lag keeps the turbo spooled, its a very cool feature but until the new ones are in our hands who knows if its really needed.... have you watched the 0-60 vids? the truck sure seems to spool pretty much instantly...
anti lag creates a TON of heat. im curious how this works out on the truck in long term.

i've seen the videos, the truck seems to move well. i think you're confusing me for a gen 2 hater - that i'm not, more curious than anything. i've had vehicles with paddle shifters, never used them, just never felt comfortable when i tried. i do plan on trying this one out, owning one likely not but deifnitely giving it a shot to see what it can do and how she feels.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've seen the videos, the truck seems to move well. i think you're confusing me for a gen 2 hater - that i'm not, more curious than anything. i've had vehicles with paddle shifters, never used them, just never felt comfortable when i tried. i do plan on trying this one out, owning one likely not but deifnitely giving it a shot to see what it can do and how she feels.

all of us can't wait lol. the wait sure does suck.

its going to really suck the first snow storm we get here an i can't go play in it :(