The Fast Lane Truck 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You drive on the streets, at times at high speed, and everything is good.
Just driving down the highway in a TTV6 Raptor is good.
But the places I go any forced induction engine will get heat soaked and the engine computer will retard the engine until you have nothing but a low compression retarded 3.5L V6.
And there will be no torque and no horsepower!

I'm pretty sure I covered that aspect since no one knows for sure how the TTV6 will hold up until real world testing commences. Let's reserve our judgment until it's real. If this proposed engine fails, FORD will be left scrambling and looking like incompetent jackasses. I still love my gas hog V8 so it won't affect me!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Okay, I just scrolled the rest of the posts and my IQ just dropped to moron level. I could now be officially related to Randy M...

I can't believe people kept this going...

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I covered that aspect since no one knows for sure how the TTV6 will hold up until real world testing commences. Let's reserve our judgment until it's real. If this proposed engine fails, FORD will be left scrambling and looking like incompetent jackasses. I still love my gas hog V8 so it won't affect me!

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Okay, I just scrolled the rest of the posts and my IQ just dropped to moron level. I could now be officially related to Randy M...

I can't believe people kept this going...

For the exact same reason you are a cop - for the sheer entertainment value!!!

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Hate the rear of this truck, love the front though. Guess i'll wait and see what SVC, RPG, Rouge, Outlaw, ADD, ect do to improve the look.

Although I don't think i'll buy an Gen 2, when it's time for another vehicle probably get an 18 Superduty and go crazy on the OG Gen 1.