The Car Stereo Company (Vendor/Product Review)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you need to upgrade the speakers when you do the new box. I care more about the quality than the boom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I suggest you do upgrade the speakers and add an amplifier when adding the dual subwoofer setup. The main reason being, you can not utilize the full potential of the subwoofers because it will overpower the speakers and all you will hear is bass. To even out the sound, amplification of the speakers is a must. With the single woofer setup, its not as necessary, but soing so will greatly enhance your sound.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in replacing the factory sub with a single sub. I am not interested in losing any floor space, I need the floor space for my 125 pound dog and general loading and carrying.
Anything in the works?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in replacing the factory sub with a single sub. I am not interested in losing any floor space, I need the floor space for my 125 pound dog and general loading and carrying.
Anything in the works?
i will be working on a single sub under the 1/3 section soon. amp placement will have to be determined by where YOU want it, it will not fit under there with the sub, so an alternate location will have to be found