Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

The Bak XT line is coming soon!

Discussion in 'Tonneau Factory Outlet' started by BAKfactoryoutlet, Jan 15, 2014.

1. BAKfactoryoutlet

BAKfactoryoutlet Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hi guys, I want to update everyone on the all new XT line of tonneau covers from Bak Industries.

The new Bak XT line includes completely redesigned rails with many functional accessories such as sliding bed dividers, sliding tie downs, bike mounts, etc.

Since the initial release at the SEMA show this year I have heard from a lot of you and the full release is drawing near!

We are expecting to receive the new XT rails and accessories sometime in February.

If you're in the market for a new Bak cover, or you're interested in upgrading your current Roll-X, Fibermax or F1 post here and subscribe for details.

The XT rails will be available as an upgrade or for purchase separately so we've got you covered!!

Thanks,

Morrie

bikeme and krdastone like this.
  2. TurboEd

TurboEd Full Access Member

Same upgrade could be applied to a fibermax?

3. LastLight

LastLight Full Access Member

subscribed, I am still undecided between the F1 and the UF. Still a few weeks before the truck gets here and I have to pick one though.

4. BAKfactoryoutlet

YES! The XT rails and accessories can be added to a new or existing F1, Fibermax or Roll-X. They will be available as a package or for sale separately for those who want to upgrade.

Please call me to discuss your options. I've been around the FRF forum long enough so I understand the waiting game you're going through! If you just want to talk about your options until you're ready to make a decision I will be glad to help.

Besides BAK I also carry many other brands of tonneau covers and truck bed accessories. I can break down the differences and prices for whatever you need.

Thanks for the replies, guys!

Morrie :burnout:

5. BAKfactoryoutlet

Yes all of the Bakflips out there will be compatible with the new XT rails

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

hOW ABOUT THIS ABOUT THE fLEX...yoU CANNOT drive with it open at more than 45MPH! This fact would sure make up my mind.

6. TheWolf

TheWolf Full Access Member

Is the Roll-X XT going to include the new features that are going to be in the Roll-X HD (larger front section, larger locking rail), in addition to having the accessory mounting channel?

7. TurboEd

TurboEd Full Access Member

Up :popcorn:

8. RLTW

RLTW FRF Addict

interested in pictures, i've had an f1 for about 8 months and would like to see what kind of dividers/storage options this would provide.

TBONE21 and TurboEd like this.
  9. BobboZR2

BobboZR2 Full Access Member

So you're saying these will work with my VP?

10. Kojack19

Kojack19 Full Access Member

Hi Morrie,

Just thought I would check in on XT. My truck is going to be built first week of March and likely delivered end of the month. Any updates on the XT yet?