The Bak XT line is coming soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah you are correct. The new owners are super excited about the RollX Cover and are really going for perfection this time around. My guess is that there will be some big announcements for SEMA in November, but keep watching this space for news as I am all over it everyday. Thanks for your patience and support:big_banana_Dance:

permag

Reaction score
SEMA?? Are you really saying that there will be no Roll-x HD until some time in 2015? For those of us who've patiently been waiting for this since last SEMA, that would have been nice to know.

I can't be the only one checking this board daily looking for good news about them finally shipping. The last update we received was more than a month ago and it was all sunshine and lollipops about shipping within 10 days. Summer travel without a locking cover is going to mean sleeping in motels with one eye open. Joy.

Morrie, I know you are only the messenger, but some open, honest, proactive communication from BAK Industries and their new overlords would have been greatly appreciated. It would have allowed those of us who NEED a solution to purchase an alternative rather than waiting 8 months (so far) for vaporware.

100 dancing bananas aren't going to change that.

SERENITY NOW!

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gentlemen: Please stay calm....if it is SEMA that's only Nov. of 2014 right before Thanksgiving which is 4 short months away not in 2015. It may be sooner than SEMA, I am just guessing and would rather under promise and over deliver which is the way I do business when I am in control, which I am not. Please believe me, I want the RollX HD worse than you guys do.
:bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6::bowroflwerd6:

Morrie