The ADM smackdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westbayou

Reaction score
ADM smackdown is a joke. Local dealers are $10K ADM on Tremors, $5K on XLT F150. Just stupid. This is every dealer within 100 miles of me.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear I am not making this up as you can simply look on Autotrader - but I spoke to one dealer and he was asking $40k over. The ones on Auto tRader are at $124k… I called 100 dealers and some just laugh stating it’s impossible to even find one (which is not true - they are out there) but their expensive. After expending my effort and seeing non 37 package ones selling for 10k over I just paid the ADM. I found the truck I wanted and got the trade number I wanted with shipping included.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It truly is a crazy market. There are a few for sale out here on the west coast 30k ADM, but these are consignment trucks. People are literally purchasing these back east or wherever they can find them for MSRP or close to, driving then to Cali and making a quick buck.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a 2021 CO, blue interior, generator 37 package at Montebello Ford listed in auto trader with no price. I contacted them, they are at +50k, they said they are taking offers, I said "PASS"
This is just crazy stuff.

bprsnt

Reaction score
There is a 2021 CO, blue interior, generator 37 package at Montebello Ford listed in auto trader with no price. I contacted them, they are at +50k, they said they are taking offers, I said "PASS"
This is just crazy stuff.
Same in Minnesota.

Attachments

• 0cheatingbastard.PNG
    0cheatingbastard.PNG
    156.5 KB · Views: 21