The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran through the gear checklist and mock packed everything.

Swapped rear shocks with @t_j since my OEs have zero fluid in them (his problem now). Hopefully I don't fall in love with the Icon 3.0s.

Driver side half shaft going in tomorrow for the final prep. Can't wait.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wired up some cheap cube ambers in my SVC rear bumper. So now I have 3 levels of ambers. Bumper, Bed cover and roof line..

I might even be able to put on a 60" arc racer bar before Snoball so I should be able to create my own daylight now.

Tomorrow I Need to swap out my Bed cover with the new one since my current one is busted up, pickup my spare to put in the bed, shovel, recovery gear, sand bags and OEM bumper that I am donating to a fellow raptor in need. Then I will be ready to roll.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are coming through and want to meet up with the MN convoy we are leaving at 9 am on Friday. There should be about 6-8 of us convoying from MN.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got Sitdown's old aux switches installed, ordered up some Wilson cookies and did my first coat of HDMP. Still need to aim lights, swap rear brakes, fix dead pedal, load up the gear, load maps and get a whole ton of crap done at work. No problem, haha.

I also need to stop at a wallyworld on the way for a snow shovel and ice scaper - those are pretty hard to come by out here.

Got my email with maps and from Bravo lead, so I'm all set there.

Looking forward to it!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got Sitdown's old aux switches installed, ordered up some Wilson cookies and did my first coat of HDMP. Still need to aim lights, swap rear brakes, fix dead pedal, load up the gear, load maps and get a whole ton of crap done at work. No problem, haha.

I also need to stop at a wallyworld on the way for a snow shovel and ice scaper - those are pretty hard to come by out here.

Got my email with maps and from Bravo lead, so I'm all set there.

Looking forward to it!

Drive safe! what day are you leaving.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4 days everyone.

I need to take GLRE-001 to the car was to get all the tile dust off of it.

Park it outside, it's going to snow tue then rain Thursday. That should do it!

New brake pads all around this morning next job is to load up and test new cargo net tie down system.