The 2017 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Attention:

We are working on a Tour with Roush.

This will be on Thursday Jan 12th.

More details to come.
More and more like the first Snoball.

The guys who put on the Roush tour were great. They had goodie bags for everyone and even bought pizza for everyone! Top Notch!

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if I should bypass MD stop this year drive straight from FL to MI. Can take i75 all the way to the Factory. Should be able to meet up with the convoy in Ohio even. This way I will have a shorter drives on Wednesday and Thursday so I am not wiped out for the tour. But the guys from MD and PA would have to leave real early if the tour is early in the afternoon

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if I should bypass MD stop this year drive straight from FL to MI. Can take i75 all the way to the Factory. Should be able to meet up with the convoy in Ohio even. This way I will have a shorter drives on Wednesday and Thursday so I am not wiped out for the tour. But the guys from MD and PA would have to leave real early if the tour is early in the afternoon

Be careful buddy, had a friend drive tired to TRR...never made it.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful buddy, had a friend drive tired to TRR...never made it.

Skipping MD actually shortens my drive by a fair amount. Drive up is never bad with with doing it over basically 3 days. Its the drive back that is always a bitch. This year should be much better than the last two years as I am not going to leave until tuesday morning and will stop somewhere on the way home and not drive straight thru