The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Tons of choices!

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Timothy O'Tooles has good food and good beer/drinks - located just off I-94, Grand Ave/Dilleys. 2 seconds away from Bass Pro.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took it back in this morning. Service guy comes up to me and starts blaming my truck that the lift kit might be doing/ causing this popping to happen.
I look at him and tell him "there's no lift kit on that, it's roughly stock height"
unreal!
So he takes it for a spin and comes back to me and says nothings happening and asks me to show him.
I jump in with him and drive to the back of the dealership, put it in 4H and drive forward a few feet "POP"
put it in reverse "POP"
back into drive "POP"
I look at him and ask "you need more proof?"
he looks at me and says "yeah that's not good, I'll get my guy right on it."
It's amazing how they are always quick to blame everyone else but themselves for doing a poor job.
Guaranteed the mechanic forgot to do / align something in the transfer case when he put my transmission back on my truck.
Now I'm dealing directly with service managers, we'll see what happens next.
Fingers crossed!

Did you have any luck yet Roger?

My axle finally made it and they have it installed. Hopefully they have it buttoned up soon and tested so I can pick it up. Can't celebrate just yet since I don't have it back. Plus I don't want to be the only one getting his truck back.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Did you have any luck yet Roger?

My axle finally made it and they have it installed. Hopefully they have it buttoned up soon and tested so I can pick it up. Can't celebrate just yet since I don't have it back. Plus I don't want to be the only one getting his truck back.

Nope, no luck yet.
I'm about to shed a tear if I can't go.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey - I know you guys are all real busy getting ready for the run, but - could some of you send me some info for upcoming events? I'm a newbie to the site and to the clubs but really want to get started participating this year. Finally have the ability to just take off when I want and my kid and I would enjoy meeting up with you all someday. Maybe this chore would be a good distraction for everyone sitting around and waiting for the clock to strike 5pm! Thanks.....

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey - I know you guys are all real busy getting ready for the run, but - could some of you send me some info for upcoming events? I'm a newbie to the site and to the clubs but really want to get started participating this year. Finally have the ability to just take off when I want and my kid and I would enjoy meeting up with you all someday. Maybe this chore would be a good distraction for everyone sitting around and waiting for the clock to strike 5pm! Thanks.....

Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

https://www.facebook.com/GLRaptorExcursions

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Or Key Lime Cove, if you feel like going down water slides and such...