The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone needing an injection molding or tooling work? I could pass it off as a "customer visit" or business meeting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yes! and i need the estimate hand delivered to me on Friday, which coincidentally will be in the UP of Michigan

I love it. All I need is an email

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I think Jimmy could use some assistance on having the rear flares made and I think a Injection Mold is just the thing. So head on over for that Business meeting

Now that's a huge mold + a huge machine lol

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Kanakry you make it harder to post this next message!
@Yukon Joe , @Madcowranch

After my Monday morning managers meeting, I found out that I got a promotion... Which means I can't make it this week :(

Arkansas crew thank you so much for the offers. I wish I could go. That being said... I'm going to PayPal @Yukon Joe some $ so that yall can buy a bottle of Fireball to pass around one night on me.

:) yall have fun and be safe.

Mo money mo mods!

At least there is an upside to you not being able to make it.... and now you don't have to sleep on the floor. Lol....

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com