Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can be there in a little under 3 hours haha I've been trying to think of some things that could be improved but I'm having a very hard time coming up with some everything was awesome the track was great and had a little bit of everything the one thing that would be nice is to maybe smooth out some of the jumps so it a little easier to hot them and maybe have some table top jumps :peace: I didn't have a problem gettin some air and I'll be putting up the video in the other thread soon haha

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one thing I think we missed was that we didn't have a chance to all be in the same place at the same time, so I didn't get to meet everyone that I would have liked to.

Other than being at the driver's meetings, everyone had their own schedule - that's good in many ways, but I would have loved a dinner or something when the track was closed and everyone could socialize in the same area for an hour or two.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^thats a great idea I would have liked to meet everyone I'm sure I met 90% of the people and it would have been sweet to get a picture with everyone including the ranch owner and all the people who take care of the ranch not just the FRF guys.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are already talking about putting together another event this year.
How much time does everyone need to regroup and make another go at 43 mile loop at Texana Ranch?

What would you like to see improved on or changes?

What can we do to make for a better experience for you?

My suggestions:

1. Make one more event in May before it gets too hot and then a fall event in Sept. or Oct.
2. More porta potties
3. Offer some type of instruction on how fast to take jumps, whoops, rocks etc. for the beginning driver. Maybe just do instruction on a small section of the course so the driver can go around the same section a few times over to get comfortable with such terrains.

Other than that, it was PERFECT.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
The one thing I think we missed was that we didn't have a chance to all be in the same place at the same time, so I didn't get to meet everyone that I would have liked to.

Other than being at the driver's meetings, everyone had their own schedule - that's good in many ways, but I would have loved a dinner or something when the track was closed and everyone could socialize in the same area for an hour or two.

A few people came and hung out over at my camp with the lights. More people should have come over. Those that did come I think had a pretty good time. Lots of laughs.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hell yes... Trey and gang did an incredible job with the daytime events.. Need to plan and organize group cookout, dinner, and organize some other night time group activities...

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
hell yes... Trey and gang did an incredible job with the daytime events.. Need to plan and organize group cookout, dinner, and organize some other night time group activities...

They planed the midnight run which was actually pretty fun. Nothing like going the wrong way on a mountain one way road next to a cliff and coming up on 5 other trucks!. I had to laugh when that happened. :ROFLJest:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think next time I'll plan a little better and get my girlfriends dad to come with his camper or maybe i'll have a toy hauler by then..but I'll bring either whitetail or some hogg backstrap to fry up for everyone! Get a good texas wild game meal in y'all