Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mapman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awsome, Keep an eye on Ross Creek Trail Riders web site or BRT web and give us a shout when you see an event you like,We'll comp your gate fee and camping and put you to work. My Email is [email protected]

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet ill save both of those websites and check them often for the next event and I'll save your email as well and let you know when I can help thanks again for the great hospitality and the chance to run around the ranch like mad men haha

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mapman, same to you! I have lived in Texas almost my whole life, and Ive never met a nicer ranch, trail setup, gun range, or GROUP OF FOLKS WHO CAN RUN IT ALL! Your ranch was my disneyland, and my truck was broke down the whole time! I never thought driving my RZR 4 would EVER be that much fun! I punished it and never had a single issue with it!

What a diverse range of skills we got to work on, and I bet after a few more of these, we would all be really improved and skilled drivers on any off road course!

I really cannot believe how well it went, how great all our members were, how friendly everyone was, and how well Trey and BRT ran a first time Raptor event. Trust me, I know a little about it, and running half a dozen events a year, I sure know what it takes, and Trey is about the best most naturally skilled organizer I have ever met. I could not cite a single shortcoming on the whole weekend, and that is sure a huge accomplishment for an inaugural event.

If this isnt an annual or semi-annual event, we will really be disappointed.

Finally, you guys I got to meet-
My new Tulsa buddy, Dallas, Plano, Laredo, Austin, Cali, AZ, Missouri, FL, and all the others that made it by to drink with me, share stories, and share rides and ammo-

Thank you all! While my truck let me down a little by no fault of its own, you guys certainly did not, and it really speaks volumes at how great an event is when you break down on the way to it, and still have such a great time!

Hats off to you all!

PS- to the Aussie and Brit from the Dallas area- you guys I only got to meet for a few moments, but I look forward to sharing some beers and stories with you guys next time too!

Good times, great people....cheers to you all, and until next time, Im starting my mod and packing list NOW!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay, so the truck is finally street queen clean again. Spent $400 on gas getting to/from and on the track

spent $150 on a detail and 60 quarters getting mud off. I can't believe the dust is gone, my wife has asthma and couldn't get in the truck till I got it clean.

cleanraptor.jpg

oh, and it's hard to see from the angle, but here's my skid plate. it's punched in by about 3 inches in the center, and the bumper got shifted in on the right by about an inch or so. nothing some shimming won't cure.

when we going again :peace:

bustedskidplate.jpg