Test drive new vehicles!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't have the new 2011 Raptor to test drive YET! But I do have 2011 Edge, Mustangs, Super Duties, and Fushions. The Edge has all the new features, MyTouch, Adaptive Cruise Control, BLISS, Cross Traffic, Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, etc.

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH! I'm looking for anyone who would like to come down and drive any of these vehicles and give me some feed back. If you're interested in purchasing, I know the right guy to talk to *cough cough*. Otherwise, if you're in the neighborhood, please stop and look at the new technology available in Ford. Share you're experience with myself and others you meet!

Ford wants to be #1 in everything within the next couple years! Help us out with your valuable opinions and feedback. Be sure to ask for me unless you want another salesman to haggle you to buy it ;) :rockon:

OP
OP
T

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't have the new 2011 Raptor to test drive YET! But I do have 2011 Edge, Mustangs, Super Duties, and Fushions. The Edge has all the new features, MyTouch, Adaptive Cruise Control, BLISS, Cross Traffic, Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, etc.

THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH! I'm looking for anyone who would like to come down and drive any of these vehicles and give me some feed back. If you're interested in purchasing, I know the right guy to talk to *cough cough*. Otherwise, if you're in the neighborhood, please stop and look at the new technology available in Ford. Share you're experience with myself and others you meet!

Ford wants to be #1 in everything within the next couple years! Help us out with your valuable opinions and feedback. Be sure to ask for me unless you want another salesman to haggle you to buy it ;) :rockon:

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are they shipping out edge sports yet?
i wanna see how the mustang engine responds to the edge lol

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are they shipping out edge sports yet?
i wanna see how the mustang engine responds to the edge lol

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 GT500 on the LV Speedway and I'm there. Hell, I will even bring mine.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2011 GT500 on the LV Speedway and I'm there. Hell, I will even bring mine.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's an awesome attitude for a Ford Rep and Ford to have! If I lived in your area, I'd be right over to check them ALL out! Ford will surely succeed and meet their goals if they stay on course the way they have been...

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's an awesome attitude for a Ford Rep and Ford to have! If I lived in your area, I'd be right over to check them ALL out! Ford will surely succeed and meet their goals if they stay on course the way they have been...

OP
OP
T

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
The Sports aren't in yet, just SE, SEL, and Limited. They still have some "umph" though. Looking forward to the Sports too though!

2011 GT500's are almost custom order anymore. Our dealership is allowed 8 allocations and all of which have been taken. So we won't have one to test drive any how. Not to worry though, I've driven one around the track in Arizona after driving a 2008 with 60 more horse. The suspension in the '11 SVT Package is far surperior than the '08 (Obviously). Unless someone dumps 4 to 8 grand in suspension mods, be prepared to beat the '11 in a straight line if you have done engine work only. Otherwise, the '11 has more horse and a better set up than the stock '08. Very nice.

Just got back from test driving the new Z06. Now with all due respect, I don't like Chevy. Most of their products now might look good from the outside, but is jammed with overweighted junk and plastic. HOWEVER, the Z06 was amazing.... So much for Ford winning that match. I've raced all my life and been in every sports car you can just about name. This was the first American made AND Chevy that has blown me away. The thing is glued to the ground, stops on a dime (It should with Carbon Ceramic Brakes), and is comfortable even for a guy like me that's 6'7". I drove the ZR1 and for $150,000 it should be amazing for a Corvette. So yes, that car impressed me too. But this Z06 that has carried the name over and developed in to this beast...... Just wow! Thanks to Tadge Juechter (Chief Engineer) for his time today and letting me drive a rare Carbon Edition Z06.

Of course my General Manager just announced tickets to customers who take a test drive for Barrett-Jackson. Limit 2 per customer. Available through 9/9/10 I believe *While tickets last*

OP
OP
T

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
The Sports aren't in yet, just SE, SEL, and Limited. They still have some "umph" though. Looking forward to the Sports too though!

2011 GT500's are almost custom order anymore. Our dealership is allowed 8 allocations and all of which have been taken. So we won't have one to test drive any how. Not to worry though, I've driven one around the track in Arizona after driving a 2008 with 60 more horse. The suspension in the '11 SVT Package is far surperior than the '08 (Obviously). Unless someone dumps 4 to 8 grand in suspension mods, be prepared to beat the '11 in a straight line if you have done engine work only. Otherwise, the '11 has more horse and a better set up than the stock '08. Very nice.

Just got back from test driving the new Z06. Now with all due respect, I don't like Chevy. Most of their products now might look good from the outside, but is jammed with overweighted junk and plastic. HOWEVER, the Z06 was amazing.... So much for Ford winning that match. I've raced all my life and been in every sports car you can just about name. This was the first American made AND Chevy that has blown me away. The thing is glued to the ground, stops on a dime (It should with Carbon Ceramic Brakes), and is comfortable even for a guy like me that's 6'7". I drove the ZR1 and for $150,000 it should be amazing for a Corvette. So yes, that car impressed me too. But this Z06 that has carried the name over and developed in to this beast...... Just wow! Thanks to Tadge Juechter (Chief Engineer) for his time today and letting me drive a rare Carbon Edition Z06.

Of course my General Manager just announced tickets to customers who take a test drive for Barrett-Jackson. Limit 2 per customer. Available through 9/9/10 I believe *While tickets last*