Teaser pics of my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that does look good! really digging the rear bumper and the wrap. as for the window sticker, i got this for mine :waytogo:

41d5eYtM52L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as the brand of vinyl, I think you'd have to ask Northwest Auto Salon, I believe it's 3M VentureShield. It's really expensive, but really worth it. Way thicker than standard "wrap" material. The truck will take a beating and continue to look new.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the brand of vinyl, I think you'd have to ask Northwest Auto Salon, I believe it's 3M VentureShield. It's really expensive, but really worth it. Way thicker than standard "wrap" material. The truck will take a beating and continue to look new.

If I may ask, how much was the wrap? I'm planning on doing this to my truck once I get it and just need to have an idea for what to budget. I'm also planning on the heavier stock vinyl. seems to be the best practical solution to wrapping and protecting.

Thanks and btw, who' the music on your video? I think I have heard that rendition before but can't place it.

~BGM

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure who the music is, it's the stock "hells bells" song on Youtube when you upload a video :)

The cost of the wrap was expensive - around $5500 - but well worth it from my perspective.

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like your new front & rear bumper so far? Tried the winch yet? Also, have you noticed any rubbing with that wheel/tire combo?

Thanks.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the bumpers, have not used winch yet, driving over the Rockies this December so I may have to use it. There is rubbing on the soft part of the inner front fenders, I may need to roll them or raise it, have not decided its not a panic.

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the bumpers, have not used winch yet, driving over the Rockies this December so I may have to use it. There is rubbing on the soft part of the inner front fenders, I may need to roll them or raise it, have not decided its not a panic.

I am already committed to a very similar set-up so I'm naturally concerned about the rubbing issue. Can you describe under what conditions do you experience rubbing so far? There shouldn't be an issue if the overall tire diameter is very similar to stock, and you're running 35"s correct? Sorry, I'm confused.

Thanks.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure who the music is, it's the stock "hells bells" song on Youtube when you upload a video :)

The cost of the wrap was expensive - around $5500 - but well worth it from my perspective.

Thanks for the info.. and WOW, that's quite a bit more than I had initially expected. It's a good thing the truck won't be here for a while, I'll need some time for that price to digest. :shocked:

~BGM

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am already committed to a very similar set-up so I'm naturally concerned about the rubbing issue. Can you describe under what conditions do you experience rubbing so far? There shouldn't be an issue if the overall tire diameter is very similar to stock, and you're running 35"s correct? Sorry, I'm confused.

Thanks.

It runs when I'm going slow where the wheel is 45 degrees, yes they are 35s, but the tires are beefier than stock. The only way to fix the rubbing is to roll the inside of the wheel wells (where it rubs) or to raise it a perch. I might do the latter.. The rubbing is causing no damage at all. If I go off road I plan to use the stocks anyways.