Sync with Blackberry contacts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogillio

Reaction score
On the drive home from buying our a Raptor I synced up my BB and my daughter's iPhone. The voice commands for calling contacts worked flawlessly.

The next day, with just my BB in the truck, it would not/could not call ANY of my contacts via voice commands. My contact list is downloaded....but I can't call up contacts via voice commans, E.g. "Call Nancy".

So, I've concluded my BB is a POS.....but it is what my employer provides me.

Any tips or suggestions for Blackberry contacts? Maybe some security setting?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the drive home from buying our a Raptor I synced up my BB and my daughter's iPhone. The voice commands for calling contacts worked flawlessly.

The next day, with just my BB in the truck, it would not/could not call ANY of my contacts via voice commands. My contact list is downloaded....but I can't call up contacts via voice commans, E.g. "Call Nancy".

So, I've concluded my BB is a POS.....but it is what my employer provides me.

Any tips or suggestions for Blackberry contacts? Maybe some security setting?

Mine works great, I have a z10 and the voice commands are flawless. Try deleting the phone, phonebook, and resync but first make sure you turn off "auto download phone book". Once you connect the phone again manually download the phonebook.

OP
OP
R

Rogillio

Reaction score
Mine works great, I have a z10 and the voice commands are flawless. Try deleting the phone, phonebook, and resync but first make sure you turn off "auto download phone book". Once you connect the phone again manually download the phonebook.

You are a genius! I deleted the phone and resnyc'd it and it works great! Thanks!!