Sync 3 Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy2675

Reaction score
I've been shopping some sync 2 ->3 upgrade systems. Has anyone bought a kit from 4synctech? Ebay profile has good reviews, and seen a few mentions of him on the forum. Just wanting to confirm it's legit. His price is almost too good compared to 4D Tech.

itoito06

Reaction score
I've been shopping some sync 2 ->3 upgrade systems. Has anyone bought a kit from 4synctech? Ebay profile has good reviews, and seen a few mentions of him on the forum. Just wanting to confirm it's legit. His price is almost too good compared to 4D Tech.
FourSyncTech the website is Anthony from the facebook groups. I ordered through his website and had it in my doorstep in just a couple of days. Highly recommend him. I opted for the navigation model, i think he has a coupon going right now. Its either 1A or A1. something like that.

FourSyncTech

Reaction score
This is Anthony with FourSyncTech! Just found this forum Lol

Yes we got the best Kits around! OEM, Updated and Programmed to VIN with free jailbreaking and free Priority Mail Shipping alongside a 1 Year Warranty

Includes all you need for Plug and Play alongside the new Type C USB Hubs!

Free Priority Mail Shipping

We starts years ago working on Raptors and we still love gettings kits made for Raptors!

Any questions I am here to answer anytime!

Discount Code: H2023
Takes $40 Off any Conversion Kit

Raptor On!