SW does it again.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are such an awesome company that we have decided to make this incredible offer for the month of July.

free-install-hero-july2013.jpg

July Special: Free Catback Installation On Any Vehicle
Get free catback installation on any vehicle this July when you upgrade with a Stainless Works performance exhaust! Simply schedule your installation prior to drop off at our Northeast Ohio facility; offer valid for all customers who purchase a Stainless Works System at retail pricing. This special offer expires July 31st.

*For more information fill out the below form or call us at 800-878-3635. Offer applies only to full system or catback purchases. Excludes headers-only.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys put together a better set of instructions with pictures for the headers install? I know you said it was in the works but I was just curious. I've seen the video of the military install and read the PDF but more than one picture with arrows and layout would be appreciated. I have the full headers/exhaust kit waiting to be installed but the directions scare the hell out of me, haha.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've offered to drop my truck off to be the guinea pig/photo op for instructions if I can get a discount on the exhaust and install...

Maybe I'll win the free exhaust give-away and it'll happen ;)