Surprised at attention Raptor gets...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha i had a guy in a prius tell me...
HEY BUDDDY WHY DONT YOU GET A PRIUS AND STOP ****** THE ENVIRONMENT. gave him the bird dropped down 2 gears and made music to my ears

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After a hurricane, the electricity to charge his POS Prius will most likely come from an generator ran on fossil fuel until the infrastructure is re-established. WADF!

OP
OP
infinitereality

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I had to comment on it, just to be a *****. You'll see which one is mine by the avatar, just pure coincidence it kinda fits with me calling him out on retards!

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a hurricane, the electricity to charge his POS Prius will most likely come from an generator ran on fossil fuel until the infrastructure is re-established. WADF!

When you consider the facts:
1) That the prius uses LI batteries.
2) The Lithium is mined in another country (typically Africa or the middle east region) not japan
3) Container ship across several thousand miles of ocean to deliver Lithium and other raw goods as Japan does not have abundant natural resources, hence WWII.
4) Actual manufacturing process
5) Shipping to destination country for sale (thousands of more miles container ship)
6) Still requires the use of fossil fuels to be recharged in one fashion or another (US is majority Coal, or Natural Gas, petroleum).

The Prius is actually worse for the environment than purchasing a domestic gasoline vehicle.

The Eco heads are the ones actually killing the earth.

Posted by a Future Raptor owner (2013 on order build week 3/18/2013).

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally agree I don't get why electric vehicles are so environmentally friendly do they not know that most of the power generated is from coal lol

Sent from my Note2

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watched a young kid, probably 15-16, walk into the door frame at wal-mart the other day as i was driving by. I almost ran over an old lady while laughing at him.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
U got to love eco tree ******* nut bags. I deal with a few at work and they love to brag on mpg and that the prius is the most fuel efficent car ever created. The i throw the mpg of a ford festiva and geo metro in there face and they cant believe what so ever that such mpgs were achieved back then its just impossible. Which by the way it surpasses prius by a good margin had a freind that had a metro and got almost 50 to a gallon. Then they love to pick on my carbon belching choice of vehicles i just tell em i check the sales on hybrids before i make a purchase got to keep a balance going thanks

I can vouch for the Festiva! I had a 91 and it's gas mileage was amazing. Averaged 50+ and believe it or not I once got 73 mpg on a tank driving through the mountains. It was actually one of my all-time favorite vehicles to just jump in and go for a quick drive. And they last forever!