supercab storage bin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the other problem i have with it is doesnt appear they make one for the supercab that goes all the way across the cabin, just one that would accommodate a subwoofer, which i dont have. with the jack in there it really wouldnt provide all that much storage for me. oh well.....

Well let's see, in mine I have the factory jack, a rather large tow strap, 4 pairs of motorcycle tie down straps, a good sized tool bag, a steering wheel lock, a hitch and ball, and some other smaller stuff.

If you don't want to buy one, don't buy one. But please don't try to tell me what it won't hold because I've got one and you don't. Experience is always more valuable than theory. :)

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yes the car seats would need to be taken out if you wanted to lift the rear seats in the folded position... i want to find a drawer like system where it can be pulld out into the foot area in the back... eliminating the need to lift the seats every time i need access thus eliminating me from having to detach the car seats from its mounting points everytime lol

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahhhh makes sense now! Car seats for children. Gotcha.

Looks like this might be your cheapest / quickest solution. Just bolt it down haha. One tier of course. javehu4e.jpg

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
unfortunately AL i have thought of going that route but a little more durable like a pelican case and then installing a couple eye hooks to strap it down... then all i would have to do is unstrap it and slide the whole case out... but for now im going to be patient and hope someone will chime in with a drawer like storage bin :-/

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately AL i have thought of going that route but a little more durable like a pelican case and then installing a couple eye hooks to strap it down... then all i would have to do is unstrap it and slide the whole case out... but for now im going to be patient and hope someone will chime in with a drawer like storage bin :-/

Doesn't look like there is anything like that on the market. Maybe a nice DIY with MDF. Shouldn't be too hard if you're good with that.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yeah, at this point i have more than enough things to do lol im finally getting back to my truck in a few weeks and have been collecting parts to install over my last 6 months in the desert lol lets say an install "day" might not cut it.. more like a install "week"

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, at this point i have more than enough things to do lol im finally getting back to my truck in a few weeks and have been collecting parts to install over my last 6 months in the desert lol lets say an install "day" might not cut it.. more like a install "week"

That's the best way go do it!!

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like there is anything like that on the market. Maybe a nice DIY with MDF. Shouldn't be too hard if you're good with that.

If you mod an existing drawer or make your own, just make sure to install a sturdy latch or a way to secure the drawer from sliding too. Otherwise it'll slide out everytime you brake.

bushman

Reaction score
I just looked at the Tuffy website. They have drawers for law enforcement and recreational vehicles. I saw a drawer system for a Jeep Wrangler. Perhaps they could design something in which you seek.