SuperCab News anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rxraptor

Reaction score
I placed my order for a SCAB with a small dealer that only had one allocation on 9/15. Just wondering if anyone with a SuperCab order has a build date/VIN. Mine is still unscheduled-clean per dealer :(

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as this specific site goes, I only recall 2 supercabs getting build dates.

Also, if you look at the parking lot videos, even though it was tough to see, I don't recall seeing anything beyond crew cabs.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine 7/30 and just got my vin# yesterday. No specific build date, but scheduled to be built the week of December 5th.

OP
OP
R

rxraptor

Reaction score
Good to hear that some SCABs are being built and scheduled since all I've read or seen is SCREWs. Maybe I'll get a build date soon!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to hear that some SCABs are being built and scheduled since all I've read or seen is SCREWs. Maybe I'll get a build date soon!

What pissed me off is...the early rumors I heard was that they were supposed to start building scabs first.
I guess that rumor wasn't true. :perkinswhatever:

window2time

Reaction score
The VIN thread is getting really long but I think I have seen 3 or 4 of us who have SCAB VINs.

I have a build week of November 28 for my Supercab
I ordered from a small dealer at the end of July and I am their first order.

Carbon Fiber Package
Luxury Package
Technology Package
Bead lock capable wheel
Bed box extender
Tailgate step
Heated steering wheel
Tailgate applique
Spray in bed liner
Hood graphics package
Avalanche Gray