Super 10 vs Magnapack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with a Super 10 myself. deleted the res as well. Loud as $^%$^%.
Its insanely loud. My whole house rattles when I start it in the morning.
my neighbors have even semi complained...

if i had to do it again....and I Do because the damn muffler has rusted out in a little over a year. I can hear the chambers rattling inside.

working with Flowmaster now on a return..

anyways.......I wish i would of went with a cat back rather then just a muffler swap..

I am considering a new system now since I have to replace the damn muffler.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice I dumped mine as well, it sounds gnarly!!

After driving back to Austin from Dallas yesterday, I love love love loveeeeee the Magnapack. I haven't noticed any done at highway cruising speeds. You can hear a nice rumble down the highway but when you stomp on it, it sounds like the gates of hell opening. It's simply amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I love mine also, you go 14 or 15"?

I think my part number is 14419.

On a side note though, I noticed yesterday that TMX didn't remove the resonator like I asked them to. I'm happy with the sound so it's not a big deal but I wonder how much louder it COULD be..

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think my part number is 14419.

On a side note though, I noticed yesterday that TMX didn't remove the resonator like I asked them to. I'm happy with the sound so it's not a big deal but I wonder how much louder it COULD be..

I'll confirm it is 14419.

I'm not sure you'd honey that much more volume, but I bet it knocked out the little drone that I have from 1900-2200

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll confirm it is 14419.

I'm not sure you'd honey that much more volume, but I bet it knocked out the little drone that I have from 1900-2200

Maybe I'll hear yours in person one day and see the difference between resonator and no resonator.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hey big boss, how loud is your setup on normal acceleration and in town cruising? Like can it be halfway quiet if you try to be easy on it?