GEN 2 Sunroof leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Raptor SCREW with Pano sunroof, purchased new in September. Leaking from pillar handle every rainy day since day 1. Have had the vehicle at the dealership 3x to find the source of the leak that has been coming out of the A/pillar handle. They could not duplicate the leak or find it but did document that water was in fact coming in as the inside of the handle and air bag was completely saturated. Fed up I took the handle off today during a rain shower, and discovered the leak coming from between the roof and body seam near the top of the windshield. Anyone have any experience or knowledge of this issue or what it took to fix? Contacted Ford directly and sent them video and photos as I am pretty fed up with my dealerships incompetence and inability to fix it. They sent me a case number as I want all of the documentation I can get, My biggest concern it the water damage and possible corrosion to electrical and air bag system. Any advice?

View attachment 133230
Hey man any update on this?

st33zygill

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines leaked around these 2 pieces under the headliner. They’re riveted in place and are not secured tight. I was able to see daylight around it when moving it around. I threw some silicone around it and fixed the issue. I followed a YouTube video. Hopefully this helps
852B262E-849A-464C-BDE1-97D48BC638D6.jpeg