Stuck in production status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a luck factor. Another poster had his truck go down the line shortly before mine did, he may have even seen my go down the line during his factory tour.

He had his 2 weeks after it was built. After the blend date, it may be 2 week to 6 months before you get it.

I do not miss checking the Ford tracker everyday.
I would tend to think that it’s more how your particular truck is optioned than luck, no? Also, I’m back to checking the tracker everyday which feels like a groundhogs day nightmare…when I finally got my truck I was so relieved and it was perfect!!! I gotta let this SHiiiiiiiittttt go!

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would tend to think that it’s more how your particular truck is optioned than luck, no? Also, I’m back to checking the tracker everyday which feels like a groundhogs day nightmare…when I finally got my truck I was so relieved and it was perfect!!! I gotta let this SHiiiiiiiittttt go!
Nah i don’t think it has anything to do with options anymore. My truck was held back and I’ve seen many truck with the same options as me go thru before and after mine.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thats part of what makes this so difficult. I have a vehicle to either trade or sell, but cant do that until I know when I'll get my truck. Theres a fine balance between getting a good price for my trade and having a vehicle to drive so that I dont have to drop the wife off and drive her car for a month.
Could be worse, I sold my truck after “buying” a truck in transport, dealer called the day before delivery to say they are selling it to someone else.

Now I have a deposit down on another and it’s been stuck with a date under in production for 11 days. Not looking good according to the tracker. It’s seems the ones that go though fast get a in production date and then a day or 2 later go to built.