Stock beadlock air pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is air pressure any different on stick beadlocks than the standard stock rims? I ran my standard stocks on sand @ 20 with no issues. Can I assume the same for my new stock beadlocks. Not beadlocks obviously.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

For what it is worth, I ran my stock beadlocks at 28 during TRR2014 without issues as you can see on my driver front tire.

Attachments

• IMG_5077.jpg
    IMG_5077.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
Tiberius

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it is worth, I ran my stock beadlocks at 28 during TRR2014 without issues as you can see on my driver front tire.

Nice that helps. Gives me worst case at least since I will be on soft sand. Sweet pic BTW. Should be on brochure.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on the stock rim without converting to beadlock, i would not go below 20psi. but thats my opinion. i usually run 20 in the sand dunes without any problems. i used to be a drifter so i tend to get sideways a lot.

OP
OP
Tiberius

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the stock rim without converting to beadlock, i would not go below 20psi. but thats my opinion. i usually run 20 in the sand dunes without any problems. i used to be a drifter so i tend to get sideways a lot.
ok cool. 20 was what I planned on and will be using stock beadlock without converting. I know it was fine on the regular stock rims but wasnt sure on this and didnt want to find out to late. lol

Thanks all for your assistance.

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 12 in the back and 14 in the fronts in the sand dunes. Makes a huge difference in climbing the hills. This was with my stock wheels tires and even now on my Goodyear tires. I would watch if spinning sideways in 2wd, but beyond that I have not had an issue. Plus I fly in the air and on the ground.