Stewart's Raceworks rear bumper installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
I picked up my bumper from Stewart's Raceworks yesterday (bumped into Corey from RPG while I was there) and I installed it today. I really like this bumper. It's clean and simple. No dovetailing of the bed is necessary, but you do need to trim the frame to give it a clean look. I also relocated the spare tire to the bed using a Speed Strap from Race Ready Products. With the new bumper, frame trimmed and the spare tire gone the rear end has a very open look to it which I like. In the pictures I have the bumper mounted with the stock Ford bolts, but I got some better looking bolts from Craig this afternoon. I will get some pictures from different angles tomorrow.

Last edited:

fasteddiefrisk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Great! Craig Stewart is a good personal friend of mine. I'm sure you bought one of the BEST bumpers on the market! When are you getting the Racework's
Front Bumper to match??

OP
OP
KKILLIAN

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
Looks Great! Craig Stewart is a good personal friend of mine. I'm sure you bought one of the BEST bumpers on the market! When are you getting the Racework's
Front Bumper to match??
I already have the RPG Raceline bumper up front.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. Wish I lived closer to them guys.

Method NV/37's
Boatec front and Rear fenders
Rigid dually's in fogs
FOR NOW!
usageda3.jpgysazahu6.jpg
se8y8aba.jpg[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
KKILLIAN

KKILLIAN

Reaction score
Here's the bumper from another angle. I found this LED light bar from Genright Off Road (Jeep stuff). It works perfect for the license plate light. I wasn't sure how bumpers from two different shops would look together, but I think the Raceworks rear bumper goes good together with my RPG Raceline front bumper.

Last edited: