Startup thrashing noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Don't knock the intercooler weep hole until you fully investigate it yourself.

because you are certainly the authority on lying, memes, rumors, trolling, spreading misery and hate, wild and unproven assertions, false narratives, and on and on.

Seriously, you have a truly unhealthy fixation on Ford, and the 2017+ Raptor and you need to seek professional help. You’re hovering over the keyboard awaiting someone to post up any kind of problem and within minutes trying to mislead people into your mistaken and unproven narrative. You have no credibility to tell anyone to ‘investigate for yourself’. You haven’t invested a single minute into actually proving your assertions. But you have all the time in the world to spread your confirmation bias.

seriously, you really need to get psychiatric help. This fixation on attention derived from your singular focus is misguided and inhibits your ability to judge right from wrong.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I have lived the ecoboost problems. Passing on knowledge and experience from that community (6+ years) so that you guys don't go through the same pain and frustration. There are solutions to your problems here. Have an open mind and listen.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like a great idea to put a stop/start system on an engine that "thrashes" at startup.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have lived the ecoboost problems. Passing on knowledge and experience from that community (6+ years) so that you guys don't go through the same pain and frustration. There are solutions to your problems here. Have an open mind and listen.

You have driven a 3.5 ecoboost for the last 6 plus years? In one of many of your post, you say you have a gen 1 Raptor? Nothing about a gen 2 3.5 ecoboost Raptor motor. If you have all of the fixes for issues with the new 3.5 in the Gen 2 Raptor, show us all of the photos and videos and tools you have used to fix all of the other 3.5 ecoboost motors. Should not be hard for you, I mean with 6+ years of fixing all the issues! What name did you use on your YouTube videos and post the link to your how too that you yourself have done. It's real easy to say hey I can tell you how to fix it, because I have been doing it for 6+ years, but around here you have to have proof before you start work on someone's truck. Show use all of your paper work and hard work you have done to improve the running of the new Gen 2 Raptors 3.5 ecoboost motor. Was unaware you where the head engineer at Ford Proformance and did nothing to fix a issue you knew about. Where I work they would fire the hell out of your ass and you would have to leave the state. You the man Sasquatach77!

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
The entire 3.5 ecoboost community knows how to solve misfires- I am sorry if you are too lazy to research this for yourself. The many owners that came before you have good knowledge - draw from that. Evidently many here didn't research the ecoboost before buying.
For me, I had a few work trucks for the business that I bought as ecoboosts. Terrible decision as they all experienced misfire and the various other ecoboost specific problems. I unloaded all of them and replaced with 5.0. I am down to one ecoboost and it is as problematic as the others I had. I can't unload the stupid thing. I do have a 6.2 Raptor and that has been the most bulletproof truck I have ever owned. It has been awesome!