Start Stop insanity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also suppress it in FORSCAN.
FWIW - I did the seat belt chime off procedure in the manual and it returned. I wonder if this survives a battery disconnect?

FORSCAN shut it off permanently. I also got rid of the do-do-do door chimes.

Same. My favorite thing about Forscan is that I can start my truck in effin peace now. No do-do-do chime. No seatbelt minder chime that seems to think I should have already buckled the seatbelt before I turned on the ignition. No double horn honk when I jump out to grab something I forgot.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given what I've been through trying to get them disabled in the past I would've never imagined it would be in the OM. Awesome stuff, and I was only interested in operating the 4wd when I did leaf through it and have mostly forgotten that already by now. Gone a lot these days and have only put a 1k miles on the beast after 3+ months of ownership. Haven't driven it in a week. Maybe in January I can get back to driving it some and playing with settings and installing the box of BD fogs ORA sent me which are just collecting dust. :)

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2020 Raptor with 6,000 miles. Starter had to be replaced. I’d prefer to have the auto start/stop feature just go away.
View attachment 157817
That sucks. Mine is still going strong at 28k miles. Only issue I had with my truck was 1 of the amber bulbs was collecting condensation so I replaced it (still worked). Some people get lucky and others dont. Sorry you didnt win the lottery.

Sun Ra

Reaction score
the worst is the idle cuts off at 1/2 hour - if your Labrador Retrievers are in the AC, it can be deadly. I got all 3 4D plugins, and now it's my truck and not fords
-no start stop
-no idle cut off
-no blasting horn!!

Freedom!!! 4D rocks. Please note for my incoming TRX, there is only one plugin, Dodge doesnt try to control your life

GooberPHX420

Reaction score
the worst is the idle cuts off at 1/2 hour - if your Labrador Retrievers are in the AC, it can be deadly. I got all 3 4D plugins, and now it's my truck and not fords
-no start stop
-no idle cut off
-no blasting horn!!

Freedom!!! 4D rocks. Please note for my incoming TRX, there is only one plugin, Dodge doesnt try to control your life

What a psycho