start of a new look for my raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the mud grapics put on my raptor friday. i got theses ones on ebay for 95$ and my local graphics shop put them on for 75$ its a winner in my book. i still need them to get a little warmer to get all the rest of the tiny bubbles that my **** personality can see lol and get the one or 2 that u can see a little piece of sand under..... not to happy about that but you can only see them if you look

8DDE-BB6AD946D0B9-862-000000467DFCCB81_zps6a27cffa.jpg

notice how i only washed part of the truck hahahaha it was cold out

8EF7-453835CF9F7F-862-000000467BF6E617_zps2881d94f.jpg

BAD4-C29FB4B097E6-862-00000046789CBC53_zps5233e2f7.jpg

this is the start of my black and red color scheme that im going to go with on this truck. the red ford grill letters are on there way. and the guy who put the decals on is a painter also so hes going to paint the vents color matched red

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the red on black! Looks sharp. So you did not wash that area before they put the graphics on?

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the red on black! Looks sharp. So you did not wash that area before they put the graphics on?

i sprayed down the bed and figured what ever they use to clean it would get the rest but i guess it didnt... or they missed it... you can just see a few small dots under it . with a razor knife u can pop the dot and get the piece of sand out but it needs to be warm and its only 40 today

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol well that's where the sand came from. Oh well we can't see it and it looks great.

yea exactily. im not to worried about it.... i mean if i had to i could get another set and get them put on... but no one will ever notice.

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Killer look!

I don't know if anyone has done anything other than black for the hood vents. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

Where you located? The snow looks cold.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
RPG and WSI present The South Dakota Buffalo Run - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Massachusetts

yea. it should be interesting. going to wait till its warm out to do it so i dont snap any plastic clips or anything.. the paint guy was worried they were coated with an anti stick something to keep thre mud from sticking. any one no?
:buffer: