Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting.

I spotted a Molten Orange Velociraptor outside Ranger Joe's in Columbus, GA today. Was amazed to see that the exhaust was dumped under the rear of the cab. Must be loud inside.

velacio

Reaction score
Yep, take it you have the white one?

Nope don't have one yet.

Placed my order in for a 2012 Race Red about two weeks ago so hopefully Dec comes around soon :D.

I have seen around 6 different Raptors in the area.

1 blue/ 2 whites/ 1 black (yours?! saw a lady driving it)/ 1 Molten/ 1 Silver.

OP
OP
V

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope don't have one yet.

Placed my order in for a 2012 Race Red about two weeks ago so hopefully Dec comes around soon :D.

I have seen around 6 different Raptors in the area.

1 blue/ 2 whites/ 1 black (yours?! saw a lady driving it)/ 1 Molten/ 1 Silver.

the 3 black ones with no graphics belong to me, my old flight instructor and a ICE agent from back east. one of the white 4 doors belongs to another friend of mine and one belongs to my neighbors son in law. the other ones i have seen around but have no ideal who owns them. could have our own little raptor round up just around here with the locals :waytogo: nothing quite like walking out into a parking lot and have 3 of the damb this sitting there :crazy: I just hope u did not order locally :flipthebird:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This must be what you saw...

TSCO

dsc_8227.jpg

dsc_8231.jpg

dsc_8230.jpg

dsc_8231.jpg

dsc_8232.jpg

Last edited: