Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friday morning getting gas to go to work I spotted a rare Raptor across the street getting gas. Yellow in color?!? could it be?!?!? Yep! it was the yellow Lux Raptor and it sure looked good. I managed to snap a few pics from across the street and off to work I went. Man I wish I was not so late to work or I would have stopped. Guess they where heading to some race this weekend due to the fact a trophy truck was on a trailer too......

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Friday morning getting gas to go to work I spotted a rare Raptor across the street getting gas. Yellow in color?!? could it be?!?!? Yep! it was the yellow Lux Raptor and it sure looked good. I managed to snap a few pics from across the street and off to work I went. Man I wish I was not so late to work or I would have stopped. Guess they where heading to some race this weekend due to the fact a trophy truck was on a trailer too......

Glad you got some pics!
Can you post them?