Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

velacio

Reaction score
the 3 black ones with no graphics belong to me, my old flight instructor and a ICE agent from back east. one of the white 4 doors belongs to another friend of mine and one belongs to my neighbors son in law. the other ones i have seen around but have no ideal who owns them. could have our own little raptor round up just around here with the locals :waytogo: nothing quite like walking out into a parking lot and have 3 of the damb this sitting there :crazy: I just hope u did not order locally :flipthebird:

Lol holy crap thats pretty much all of the ones around here maybe with the exception of 1-2. Yeah def did not order local eff those guys I have negotiated other vehicles before with them and they are stubborn as hell (El Centro Ford).

The one in Calexico had one with a 6k mark up rofl.

As soon as they refused to let me drive the Raptor on the lot I walked away and told them this place was a joke... Oh well at least SD and LA are close by :)