Southwest Colorado Raptor Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In! And late July or August is pretty open for me as of today. We will see what my work travel looks like when we get a bit closer.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to join. Timing will be key. Mid-July to Mid-August is normally a veyr busy four weeks for work.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I'll start a new post shortly once I plot out a route.

It actually looks like the trip will have to end on the 20th in Telluride, not the other way around.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like Trey is not going to be able to put a colorado run together this year, so I was thinking of taking the reins from him (this year) if we had some interest. I know Rich said he was interested, but August would be a better timeframe. Given that....

...what's the interest in doing something like this? I know I'm down. No fees.....everyone is responsible for their own food lodging/camping/etc. We won't kill our trucks, but we will see some of the most amazing views on the planet.

PM me or respond and let me know your thoughts. Given the level of interest, maybe we can get something together.

The pictures in this thread should be pretty convincing...

:patriot:
sign me up. I can change my current planes of running Southern Utah and Moab to correspond to your dates. Last year was amazing. Great people, great scenery, and Fat Tire beer.

Last edited:

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm obviously in Matt.

I can help with planning or whatever you need. I have the trail book for most or all of that area and have been on a several trails already, and will be doing a whole bunch this year. Trey probably has the trail stuff covered, but if not I can help. I can also create .gpx files using Google Earth if I can find it on a map (did this for Hayden Pass and Bonanza Mines).

I'll be organizing several trips this summer (Raptors of the Rockies). I'll post details on the forum like I did last year. These are just small groups, but anyone is welcome. Usually single day trips. I plan on going out to CORE as well. Medano Pass will be a lot of fun this year, because we plan on going when the river is higher than last year. Nine river crossings!!

Let me know how I can help with the Southwest Colorado Raptor Adventure!!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
WELL SHIT! I will be in Colorado in early June this year. Moab and all the canyon crap but on bikes. Guess you boyz will just have to miss my fat ass at this event as well this year. Trey, as always you do great at whatever you attempt. I don't know where you get the funds to do all you do. Wanna adopt a new dad? HAhahaaa. Have fun one and all. It was great meeting everyone from around the country last year even though it was only a handfull that made it.

BDRAG