Southern Utah trip...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I've been cruising around southern Utah for the last couple days and I want to get a camping trip in before the winter...thinking mid Sept. Is there any interest?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think there'll be a lot of interest in this...Phil is going to plan a trip to Utah once he gets his Raptor. I'll help him organize it and hopefully get folks together for a group drive up there.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been cruising around southern Utah for the last couple days and I want to get a camping trip in before the winter...thinking mid Sept. Is there any interest?

You sure do get around!

I'm interested.

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a yes for me. Ive been to many places up there with my Rhino and its a nice get a way.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its phenominal! love Utah! its about a 6 hour drive for me...so as of RIGHT NOW...im IN...but considering im in the military and **** changes on the fly...i can very well be told to go else where, but i would be in like a ****! they got some bad ass dunes as well, as i just got back from Utah bout a week ago, epic!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I mentioned before, Phil Howell is planning a trip or two. I expect that information will be coming shortly. Stay tuned - this should be another great trip!