SOTA / BMF DRT Wheels With Removable Rings 17x8.5 +06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
*************SOLD***************

These are my personal wheels from 2-3 years ago. I ran them for roughly 6 months before they turned into wild colored displays. The guys removed most of the plasti dip but there is still a little left in the lug holes. The rings are powder coated various candy colors but upon request. I'll have my local powder coater do all of them in a color of your choice for $125. You can also take them as is and have them done locally. Powder only though, no paint matching.

This is a pretty rare wheel, the SOTA version has been on backorder for months and you never see the OG BMF version which these are. On average these wheels go for $200 each and the rings are an additional $85.

17x8.5 6x135 +06 87.1mm hub bore (hub centric)

I am selling all 5 of them together for $900 + shipping rings included. If shipped these will be professionally packaged and shipped accordingly.
IMG_3904.jpg IMG_3901.jpg IMG_3903.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Price drop. I'll cover the powder coat OR do $775 + shipping if you want have the rings coated yourself. My powder coater is typically 3 weeks out if that matters.