Some Cobb engine dress up installed today (+Cobb Intercooler)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Cobb radiator shroud, overflow tank cover, and the snorkel bracket on the new Gen3 this evening. This is mostly just engine dress up, although the snorkel bracket does prevent a potential air restriction issue. Pretty simple install that took under an hour in total. Here is before and after:

1680135843162.png

1680135890693.png

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 399832
I just did mine the other week but my air intake sits up a little higher now. Is this an issue? @COBB Tuning
You're good! If you want, you can loosen up the hardware holding the shroud and snorkel tie-down and wiggle the lip of the snorkel farther towards the front of the vehicle and the shroud back a little bit. That should get it to lie flatter.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
curious if anyone has seen their intake temps drop after installing the shroud

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my Cobb Stage2 just last week. Hoping to complete logging and send to Goose today. :) I did the shroud too. Much better than the plastic junk. I also need to install the TS eBoV. Looking good. I noticed the battery is positioned differently in #JenTres compared to JenToo.