Some awesome mudflaps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just installed these yesterday, and I am a big fan so far. They're from Proven Design Products, and I decided to go with the blue Fox logo to highlight our shocks. Install was really easy - took me just under an hour from walking into the garage to heading back inside. I think PDP's been in the mudflap game for snowmobiles for a while, but I think the truck-specific stuff is relatively new. Either way, they have a ton of different logos to choose from, and I know Matt will work with anyone to put a custom logo on a set.

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

*** Full disclosure: I got a discount to be the first Raptor to install these. But regardless of that, I am genuinely a huge fan of these!

OP
OP
justthebest

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the product info and where to buy?

Yep - their website is provendesignproducts dot com, and Matt is the man to contact if you have any questions! [email protected]

The ones I bought are the Contour series, and from the website, if you click on Truck --> Contour Series, the Raptor logo is the fourth line down on the left side.

Last edited:

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Cool!
I was going to go custom but these are a great deal! Looking forward to seeing the dually model. About to shoot matt an email...

trugrit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justthebest,

Are you still happy with the mudflaps? Are they doing a good job of keeping crap off of the side of the Raptor?

Thanks,

Trugrit

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a set of these for christmas.

Wasn't totally excited to see that the Fox logo is nothing more than a sticker on the plastic mudflap, but hopefully it holds up good. It looks great, I'm just unsure about longevity of the decal.

Can't wait to get my truck to install them, should match the blue nicely.

OP
OP
justthebest

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justthebest,

Are you still happy with the mudflaps? Are they doing a good job of keeping crap off of the side of the Raptor?

Thanks,

Trugrit

Yep, they're holding up just great & dealing with the snow / mud / crud very well. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

I got a set of these for christmas.

Wasn't totally excited to see that the Fox logo is nothing more than a sticker on the plastic mudflap, but hopefully it holds up good. It looks great, I'm just unsure about longevity of the decal.

Can't wait to get my truck to install them, should match the blue nicely.

Those aren't the same ones I have if they're just a sticker. Mine have a screen-printed logo on there that has not faded or anything.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those aren't the same ones I have if they're just a sticker. Mine have a screen-printed logo on there that has not faded or anything.

They're the same exact ones from the same exact guy, I even sent him a pic of your truck saying gimme those exact ones because at 1st he had a different fox logo lol.

sticker, decal, screen-print, toeMAYtoe, taMAto, in person they're a bit cheaper than I had imagined, but as long as they hold up fine that's all that really matters. I had envisioned them like other multiple color mudflaps I've had in the past, where the other color vinyl is injection molded colored vinyl, but as long as they last I'm fine with them being stickers/decals/screen print/whatever. They are a nice touch tieing into the shocks and should match my blue flame nicely.