"Sold the Raptor Sale/Freebies"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Name: Dan
Price: Varies
Ship: No shipping, i just want this stuff gone and is the reason for such low prices/free

2 - 5 GAL speed fuel tanks... cant remember the name but they are the fancy ones everyone buys for the outlaw rack... $40 for both

SCAB turn down exhaust with flowmaster super 10 muffler... great loud exhaust and is painted black with high temp paint - $60

Tow strap and 2 D rings with rubber protectors (being sold as a kit and has never been used... so AKA new lol) - $40

Stock rear bumper with tow hitch - FREE with any of the above purchases!!!
Stock front Skid Plate - FREE with any of the above purchases!!!
VHF antenna and mag mount - FREE with any of the above purchases!!!

i also have a few other small odds and ends but ultimately i want this all gone... one free item per person to be fair unless you buy everything that has a price... then you get the whole lot for basically $140 lol

if you have any questions please let me know and please dont ask for me to get shipping quotes... this is for anyone who is close by or knows someone close by thats willing to pick these items up for them...

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
someone in northern california must have a need for this stuff... lets get this out of my garage! lol

CaballoDiablo

Reaction score
I would tAke it all as I need a skid and bumper. But I'm down in the Santa Barbara area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
yes i am located in northern california... im actually stationed at Travis AFB... the drive would be worth it for all the free stuff but thats just my opinion... the bumper is off a 2010 so no sensor holes....

Status
Not open for further replies.