GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are not a troll, post the VIN of the crappy Raptor you traded in. Pretty easy to check an Oasis report for the 3 rebuilds.

I agree with FordTechOne about the “rebuilds” - I had my engine replaced at 47k and they basically replaced the whole thing - long block, turbos, and most of the engine.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tl:dr - if you call the OP out and/or disagree with him, you are a democrat. If you don't want to buy a TRX you make $26/hour. This about covers the entire argument by the OP.
Right? Acting like we couldn’t afford a cheaper truck? They’re giving away TRXs for 10k under msrp. Good luck finding a 35 truck for less than $10k over or a 37 raptor for under $100k right now, and if you were lucky enough to find one for msrp, you won’t now.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id be upset too if i made $26 an hour
Not cool. Some of us do make low income. I have a wife who supports my car obsession who makes kid 6 figures while I’m a hardscape guy making mid 20s an hour saving up for his own off-road company. (Former fashion photographer who did make a lot more but got tired of the shit in that industry)

Be humble and stop bragging.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It always amazes me that people get butt hurt over an opinion they disagree with. Congrats to anyone if they have a truck they like. I waited for the v8 Raptor like a ****. I bought the TRX had a v8 Raptor I would buy the Raptor again in a v8. But I don't ask anyone to agree with my opinion but you don't have to be rude if you don't agree. Remember we're all truck people and that's good enough for me.

Attachments

• 20220220_131055.jpg
    20220220_131055.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 50

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I care to share information with those who care to receive information. You obviously care enough to reed this entire 4 page thread and make a snarky 5 word remark, that honestly isn’t in context or doesn’t really even make sense. Its okay tho Frank. Its okay to feel inferior Frank.
Nah I only read the first post…inferior? Because of my vehicle? Sorry I am not that shallow.